Friday, May 7, 2010

Mother's Day!

I love getting homemade gifts, especially when they're from my kids. I know mother's day isn't until Sunday, but these are the gifts my kids made me at school.


Gunner was so excited about this marigold. We planted it yesterday as soon as he got home from school.











This one is from Deanna. You can't tell but there is a sprout in there. We'll have to plant it tomorrow when she gets home from her friends house.




















This is from Rylee. This one we'll keep inside as a house plant.








Tatum drew this picture of me. I think she did a wonderful job! I love all my children and I'm very grateful to be their mother.









2 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day to you. I love all the homemade gifts...too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great gifts! It's funny, though, I didn't realize you wear glasses. I look forward to seeing you next week!

    ReplyDelete

This is our new house

This is our new house

This is our backyard

This is our backyard

This is the tree in the front yard

This is the tree in the front yard

This is our grape vine

This is our grape vine