Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Slip-n-Slide Birthday Party!

Deanna turned 8 on Monday. She had a few friends over and we ate pizza and they slipped-n-slide. We also had a pinata but the dang thing broke before anybody could hit it. So we just dumped the candy out on the ground and the kids went crazy trying to get as much candy as they could.




















This is the birthday girl with all her friends. We had a great time!






3 comments:

  1. O.k., that's frustrating! I just wrote a comment here and then it said there was an error and ended up deleting the whole thing. GRRRRR! Anywho, what I said (in a nutshell) was that Deanna's party looked fun. Kids love to get wet in the summer time. I just bought that same slip-n-slide tonight for my kids. I just wish I had the same lush green grass to lay it on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, I remember one more thing that I wrote in my first, first message. You know, the one that got deleted? I wrote... "Holy updates, Batman!!" When you catch up, you really catch up! Fun pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how in the world is she eight already????

    ReplyDelete

This is our new house

This is our new house

This is our backyard

This is our backyard

This is the tree in the front yard

This is the tree in the front yard

This is our grape vine

This is our grape vine