Wednesday, June 17, 2009

FHE

On Monday night the Bishop's family invited us over for FHE. They have a 4 acre man-made lake so we did some fishin. Darin was the only one to catch one, but we all had a blast.
Tatum had a great time with their daughter who is in the same grade as her.

Rylee was a pro at casting her pole.


Deanna really enjoyed digging for worms. I don't know where she came from.



Gunner really enjoyed rolling (a.k.a. reeling) in the line.




Like father like son.












The kids really enjoyed the paddle boat. They kept begging me to go on it with them but I knew that the next morning my legs would be really sore so I opted not to.







4 comments:

  1. I'm so excited about your update. So are you coming to Arizona or what? Call Me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kids would totally LOVE a FHE like that! Those are good times!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kelly! Yeah we're going to the 4th of july parade, we want to see you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete

This is our new house

This is our new house

This is our backyard

This is our backyard

This is the tree in the front yard

This is the tree in the front yard

This is our grape vine

This is our grape vine