Thursday, June 25, 2009

Our First Garden!

The kids are working while Darin is supervising and I get to be the lucky one taking the pics.
The kids are planting potatoes while we watch. Aren't we such slave drivers?

This is our corn field. Can't wait to start eating some of this!


This is one of our heads of lettuce. I don't remember what kind of lettuce this is.



This is one of many zucchinis. The hard part is coming up in a couple of weeks, preserving it. Should be fun!




3 comments:

  1. That's an awesome garden Kells. Mine is not as pretty and a lot more weeds. You'll have to teach me how you do it so good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly that is SO awesome you're the ward camp director!! The fireside was really great but the thing that I liked the most being able to camp with my ward and going rappelling. I know the girl's would have a great experience if you can find someone that will do that for you. See you in a week!!!

    ReplyDelete

This is our new house

This is our new house

This is our backyard

This is our backyard

This is the tree in the front yard

This is the tree in the front yard

This is our grape vine

This is our grape vine